Global Behavior Therapy Associates is a private in-home and clinic-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) provider serving the northern Virginia region. We provide therapy services to children ages 2-21 with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Behavior Disorders, Intellectual Disabilities, and Developmental Disabilities. We are licensed by the Department of Behavior Health and Developmental Services and are a Medicaid provider for the Early Periodic Screening Diagnostic Treatment (EPSDT) ABA Behavior Therapy Program. We currently accept Medicaid, Anthem, Kaiser, Cigna, Optum, and United Health insurance plans. Please call us to see if we can provide services through your insurance plan if it is not listed here.
It is the mission of Global Behavior Therapy Associates to provide compassionate, person-centered behavioral therapy to individuals in an outpatient setting so they can learn the skills necessary to succeed. GBTA uses Applied Behavior Analysis as a practical and efficient treatment approach to assist individuals and their families in improving quality of life and positive family dimensions.
Philosophy of Treatment
- be individualized and person-centered.
- target meaningful skills that will improve the overall quality of the individual's life.
- be implemented by well-trained and knowledgeable professionals.
- be provided in a manner that is fun and rewarding for the child.
- occur in collaboration with other treatment professionals to ensure success of the child.
- be based on findings established from rigorous scientific research.